An easy-to-make sweet treat that’s healthy, full of protein, and tastes great? That’s what this birthday cake smoothie is all about! Just add all the ingredients into a blender and then garnish with some fun sprinkles and reddi whip.
- ½ cup of frozen banana
- 1 cup of unsweet vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbs of vanilla collagen powder
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp of almond extract
- Reddi whip
- Add frozen banana, unsweet vanilla almond milk, vanilla protein powder, vanilla collagen powder, vanilla extract, and almond extract into a blender. You can add more ice if you want it thicker and more icy!
- Blend the mixture till fully mixed
- Place blended mixture into a glass and garnish with Reddi whip and sprinkles