Looking for a snack for the game days and race days? I’ve got one for you! My Crack Chicken Dip is so tasty and easy to make in your slow cooker. Just combine all the ingredients, let it simmer for a few hours and you have yourself a hot dip that everyone will enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- 1 Ranch Dip Packet
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 strips of cooked bacon (I put mine in the air fryer and it’s done so quick!)
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Crackers or tortilla chips for serving
- Add chicken, diced cream cheese, ranch packet, seasonings and cheddar cheese to your slow cooker
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours
- Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked and everything is melted, top with cooked bacon, green onions, and additional cheese.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips