A meal you can have for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner! These protein packed pancakes topped with a sweet banana treat is great for any time of day. You can customize them with whatever toppings you’d like to make them the perfect pancake for you!
- 1 tbs of water
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of Milk
- ½ cup Flap Jacked protein pancake & baking mix
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Cool Whip
- Peanut butter Flavor Protein Powder
- Add Flap Jacked protein pancake & baking mix, egg, water, and milk into a bowl to mix
- Mix the ingredients into a batter. You may need to play with the milk ratio until you get the consistency you like for your batter!
- Take the mixed batter and pour it onto the griddle
- Flip pancakes half-way and cook till golden
- Add vanilla Greek yogurt, whipped cream, and peanut butter powder into a bowl to mix
- Cut banana into thin slices
- Plate the pancakes and add the whipped topping, chocolate chips, and banana to your liking