Next up in my quick and easy recipe series is another one pan meal: a meatball casserole! Who doesn’t love spaghetti and meatballs, and this is an easy dish to put together and throw into the oven! For this recipe, you’ll need just a few simple ingredients and a casserole dish! (Don’t make a mistake like me and make sure it’s the right size pan! My original one was way too big).
For the ingredients, you’ll need the following:
1 bag of frozen all beef meatballs
1 24 ounce jar of Mozzarella
1 bag of mozzarella cheese
1 canister of biscuits, cut into quarters
How to make:
1. Place meatballs in bottom of pan
2. Pour mozzarella sauce on top of meatballs and stir
3. Put 1/2 the bag of mozzarella cheese on top of meatballs and sauce
4. Add some fresh basil on top
5. Layer cut biscuits on top of mixture
6. Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes until biscuits are browned
7. Once baked, add remainder of cheese and sprinkle some garlic powder on top
8. Put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
This recipe is Brexton’s favorite – he could eat meatballs for every meal if we let him! I added some extra marinara when I served it, and it was so good! Make sure to keep an eye out for our last easy recipe!